Monday, June 14, 2010

June Library Run

My library and I became best friends last month.  Sure, they didn't have 90% of the books I wanted, but thanks to inter-library loans, I was there practically every other day.  Saturday, I was returning some of the many books I'd borrowed and picked up some new ones.
  • The Lady in the Palazzo by Marlena de Blasi
  • That Summer in Sicily by Marlena de Blasi
  • Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
  • Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale
  • Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
And I also bought a new book from Barnes & Noble, one which I am so excited about!  The Last Hunt by Bruce Coville, the fourth and final book of The Unicorn Chronicles.  My mom read the first book from this series to my brother and I when we were 8 and 9 years old.  Now, almost 16 years later, the final book is here, and I'll be rereading the series aloud to my brother and our two younger sisters who have become devoted fans as well.  I'm just so excited to see how this series is going to end after all these years of waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I always appreciate reading what you have to say.