Friday, June 18, 2010

A new Challenge!

This year I will be participating in the Everything Austen challenge!  I love Jane Austen, love her books, love the movies based on her books... I just love Austen.  So when I heard about this challenge I decided to join in.  It's a 6-month challenge, and you have to complete six Austen-related things (movies, books, spin-offs, etc.)  I have decided that since I have yet to read Northanger Abbey, and I never got further than a few chapters in Emma, reading both of those books will be part of my challenge.  I'm also going to watch 4 movie adaptations that I've never seen before, which includes most of the new BBC productions.  Starting July 1st, it's Everything Austen, and it's going to be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for joining up! I've yet to read Northanger Abbey and will probably be adding it to my list also!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I always appreciate reading what you have to say.