I am an unashamed food-lover. And there are so many books and movies that are centered on food, or have food as a big part of it.
- A Thousand Days in Tuscany by Marlena de Blasi
- Redwall by Brian Jacques
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
- Always the Baker, Never the Bride by Sandra D. Bricker
- Garlic & Sapphires: The Secret Life of a Critic in Disguise by Ruth Reichl
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
- Eat, Pray, Love
- Favorite quote: "I'm in love. I am having a relationship with my pizza."
- Under the Tuscan Sun
- "Ice cream changed my fate."
- (About chocolate seashells) "And it *melts*, God forgive me, it melts every so slowly on your tongue, it tortures you with pleasure."
- No Reservations
- "I wish there was a cookbook for life, you know? Recipes telling us exactly what to do."
And those are the movies and books that I turn to when hungry. Which then of course only make me more hungry. Any suggestions for other yummy books or movies I should check out?