Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Must Reads


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is 2014 releases that I'm dying to read.

Top Ten Nine 2014 Must Reads
  • Cress by Marissa Meyer
    • The Lunar Chronicles is such a great series, and I'm really looking forward to the next book.
  • The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
    • Cannot wait!!!  Rick Riordan is one of my favorite authors, and this series has been so incredible.
  • The One by Kiera Cass
    • I think all of the books on my list are in series.  I'm hoping Cass ends this series really well.
  • Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
    • Perry!  I'm seriously in love with him, and I'm so excited for the next book.
  • Unhinged by A.G. Howard
    • I really enjoyed Splintered, and hopefully this book will be just as unique and fun.
  • The Seeker by Stephenie Meyer
    • So it's not definite that this book is actually coming out in 2014, but I'm including it anyway.  My feelings on this book are mixed.  I loved The Host and would love to read more about those characters, but at the same time, it ended perfectly and I don't want Meyer to mess with that.
  • Neverwas by Kelly Moore
    • I had no idea what to expect from The Amber House, and it turned out to be so good.  Please let this book be as spooky and surprising and awesome!
  • Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman
    • Anything with dragons, and I'm hooked.  Looking forward to this sequel, which will hopefully have way more dragons in the story.  (Technically they pushed the publishing date to 2015, but maybe they'll come to their senses and go back to the original 2014 date).
  • Erased by Jennifer Rush
    • Another sequel that I can't wait to read.  I need to know what's going to happen to Sam, Cass, Nick, and Anna.
And that's my list.  What do you think?  What are you looking forward to reading in 2014?

2 comments:

  1. Your list is full of so much win! I must admit, I need to start reading Rick Riordan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And you absolutely must! I love his books, and this newest series is his best so far.

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I always appreciate reading what you have to say.