Friday, March 1, 2013

Library Haul - March 1st

I told myself that I would be good this week, and I wouldn't borrow any more books until I finished the ones I got last time and the ones I just got in the mail.  But then my sister and I took our weekly visit to the library, and I caved into temptation.  Fortunately I had enough self-discipline to only get two books, even though my library just got a ton of new books that are all on my TBR list.

So once I finish my original library books - Pure by Julianna Baggott and The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater - and my new books from Amazon - The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter, Scarlet by Marissa Meyer, and Pantomime by Laura Lam - I will be starting on these next two books:

This week's Library Haul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I always appreciate reading what you have to say.