Monday, February 11, 2013

Random Thoughts - February 11th

Besides Disney World, I think bookstores are my favorite places in the whole world.  Not big chain stores, like Barnes & Noble or Borders (although they have their merits), but the unique ones, whether they're hole-in-the-wall used books shops or large outside-of-the-box bookstores.  This year, I have three weeks of vacation, and while two of them are already planned, the third is wide open for ideas and planning.  So I decided to look for some fun bookstores to visit.  And these were my favorites.

Ler Devager in Lisbon, Portugal


Atlantis Books in Santorini, Greece


Plural Bookshop in Bratislava, Slovakia



Cook & Book in Wulowe-Saint-Lambert, Belgium (my absolute favorite; each genre has its own room, decorated to match).





1 comment:

  1. Is this your plan for the third week?
    Count me in!! :)

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I always appreciate reading what you have to say.