Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Unplugged Book List

Here's a list of all the books I read during Unplugged, most of which I will be reviewing.  The books marked with an asterisk (*) are ones that I had read before and decided to reread, and if they're marked with two asterisks (**), they're books I've already reviewed on this blog.  I think there are only two books on the list that were rereads; the rest were all new to me.

Unplugged Reading List
  1. April Lady by Georgette Heyer
  2. Arabella by Georgette Heyer
  3. The Convenient Marriage** by Georgette Heyer
  4. The Cotillion by Georgette Heyer
  5. The Corinthian by Georgette Heyer
  6. Charity Girl by Georgette Heyer
  7. Friday's Child by Georgette Heyer
  8. A Hat Full of Sky by Terry Pratchett
  9. Lady of Quality by Georgette Heyer
  10. The Reluctant Widow by Georgette Heyer
  11. Spindle's End* by Robin McKinley
  12. The Sword and the Flame by Stephen R. Lawhead
  13. A Thousand Days in Tuscany by Marlena de Blasi
  14. A Thousand Days in Venice by Marlena de Blasi
  15. The Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett
If I could read fifteen books in May, when I wasn't rushing to meet a deadline, I think there's a good chance I could read thirty books this month.  The statistics for last month are also very interesting.
  • 9 of the 15 were Georgette Heyer books; therefore 9 were Regency romance.
  • Only 4 were fantasy novels, and fantasy is my favorite.
  • 2 were memoirs/travelogues by the same author.
  • 5 were from a series: 2 from Pratchett's YA series, 2 from de Blasi's memoir series, 1 from Lawhead's Dragon King trilogy.
  • Only 2 were young adult novels, which is unusual because most of my TBR list is made up of YA books.
And now it is time to review all of them.  So I will be writing fifteen reviews in the next day or two (panic!).  I am so extremely happy that I kept a book journal; otherwise, all my book reviews would have to be 50-word reviews.  Two thumbs-up to Barnes & Noble for selling an awesome Moleskine book journal! (I like the movie & recipe journals too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I always appreciate reading what you have to say.