Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm back!

The 2nd challenge is over, and I am very proud to say that I only cheated a very little.  I did go see Shrek 4 with my friends, because I knew that if I didn't go with them, I'd end up having to see it alone.  And seriously, who likes going to the movies alone?

The best part of removing myself from the internet and TV was how many books I read.  I got back into my reading groove and rediscovered my love of Georgette Heyer's novels.  It was just awesome!  I did,of course, miss Castle and Glee, but thanks to Hulu, I will be able to catch up quickly.

The goals I reached this challenge:
  • Reading one book a week.  (I actually read several a week.)
  • 6 new pages in my scrapbook.
  • Cooking dinner and trying new recipes.  (I will be posting one for zucchini Parmesan crisps. Yummy!)
  • Getting a guest blogger.  (I only got one, but that's better than none.  And he did a great job.  Go, Sean!)
So the challenge worked out great, and I have no intention of falling back to my old habits.  I will read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I always appreciate reading what you have to say.