Friday, April 30, 2010

Challenge 1, The End

Today is the final day of Script Frenzy, and as with NaNoWriMo, I did not complete my mission of reaching 100 pages. But I take heart in the latest email from the good people at Script Frenzy. As they said, I may not have reached my goal, but I did write more pages than I would have otherwise written. And it was good to get some of those ideas down on paper. I plan on working on the script during this next month's challenge- Unplugged- when I will have plenty of free time.

I don't see this challenge as a failure. I see it as a starting point. After thinking about and imagining this story since I was 16, I have finally begun putting it into words. That is reward enough to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I always appreciate reading what you have to say.