Monday, April 5, 2010

Challenge 1, Day 5

I have always wondered why the people at NaNoWriMo and Script Frenzy scheduled their challenges in months with big family holidays. NaNoWriMo clashes with Thanksgiving in November, and Script Frenzy with Easter in April. So I've fallen a little behind because we spent Saturday with my grandparents (Dad's side), and of course, nothing was going to get done on Easter itself. The one good thing is that I did write a little on Saturday, maybe a page and a half. That was a handwritten page-and-a-half, so it will probably only equal a page in Word. Luckily, there are no more holidays for the rest of the month, which means I can get back on track with my script.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I always appreciate reading what you have to say.