Monday, March 29, 2010

Craziness!

When I first posted this list of movies, in January, I thought I would have plenty of time to review these. But now that I'm about to do three months worth of challenges, this list seems very scary... especially since I've added more to it since January

The original list is in white; the movies I've watched since then are in red. Sadly I haven't read anything in the past few months so there are no books to review.
  1. The House Bunny
  2. Ballet Shoes
  3. Pushing Daisies Seasons 1 & 2
  4. The Fabulous Baker Boys
  5. Extremely Dangerous
  6. Twelfth Night
  7. Glee
  8. V
  9. Lie to Me
  10. Castle Season 1
  11. Firefly
  12. Wimbledon
  13. Julie & Julia
  14. Reign Of Fire
  15. 9
  16. Mesmer
  17. Die Hard
  18. Star Trek
  19. Serious Moonlight
  20. He's Just Not That Into You
  21. Die Hard 2: Die Harder
  22. Adam
  23. Last Holiday
  24. Mr. Wrong
  25. The Proposal
  26. How to Train Your Dragon
All of these are from my Netflix queue or TV, and one of them I actually saw in theaters this past Friday. There are possibly more movies to review that we recently bought or are from my parents' Netflix account, but I have to go home & look for them. So this list could be a lot longer, which is very scary, since I only have til Wednesday at midnight to review them. Because April 1st marks the beginning of challenge #1, and I'm not going to have any time for reviews after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I always appreciate reading what you have to say.