Thursday, May 21, 2009

SO EXCITED!!!

I finally get to read it!!! Last year I read Inkheart and could not wait to start the second book, Inkspell. But my brother, who is responsible for introducing me to the Inkworld books, wanted to read it first. I had to wait until he finished reading it on the drive to school this past semester. And that meant that he took the final book, Inkdeath, with him to school so he could read it there.

So he's had the book at school this whole semester, and now I have it! I was so excited when he unpacked it yesterday that my heart did a happy dance. Tonight I shall begin the final journey into Inkworld, and I can only hope that Ms. Funke ends her trilogy with a bang! Cross your fingers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I always appreciate reading what you have to say.