Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (29) - Best Read Books of 2013... So Far


Top Ten Tuesday is an awesome weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week we're covering the best books we've read in 2013 so far.  I thought this would be so hard, but it actually turned out to be pretty easy.

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year


*Honorable mentions -  The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson and Legend by Marie Lu.

So what about you?  What are your favorite reads so far this year?  And do you like or dislike any of the books in my top ten?  Let me know!  :)

4 comments:

  1. The Host is one of my favorite books ever! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wasn't expecting to like The Host because I wasn't a fan of Twilight, but it's so amazing!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I love any list that has Divergent, Scorpio Races, Under the Never Sky and Scarlet on it! (i hope to read scarlet soon. I loved Cinder)
    Happy Reading!

    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love Scarlet; I personally think it's way better than Cinder (which I loved).

      Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I always appreciate reading what you have to say.