Monday, May 20, 2013

Updates & Upcoming

Just got back from a lovely week-long vacation in Disney, and with a whole week off, you'd think I'd get some reading done.  I certainly thought so, because I brought a pile of books with me to Florida.  And how much did I read?  A couple of chapters of Under the Never Sky... and nothing else.  I really enjoyed those first chapters too, but Disney World is just too distracting to focus on reading.

Now I'm back in NJ, and I severely need to get up-to-date with my reading/blogging before BEA.  (It's so close!)  So here's the stuff I want to handle in the next week:

  • Finish and review Under the Never Sky.
  • Read City of a Thousand Dolls and Dualed.
  • Return books to the library and see if I can find:
    • Insurgent by Veronica Roth
    • The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
    • Jane Austen Goes to Hollywood by Abby McDonald
  • Post the usual features like TTT, as well as some fun finds from Disney.
  • Discuss what I'm most psyched for at BEA.
  • Share the book recommendations I gave my sister and keep updating on whether I was successful or not.
That's all the updates/upcoming ideas I can think of right now, but I'm sure I will think of more later.  And I just remembered that I'm going away this weekend (retreat with my besties!) so I'll have even less time to get it all done.  Will not panic.... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I always appreciate reading what you have to say.