Monday, April 1, 2013

Random Thoughts - April 1st

I thought about posting an April Fool's post, something silly or surprising to commemorate the day, but I sadly lack the energy to come up with anything funny.  Then I thought about writing a post I've been meaning to write for a while about the unfairness of ageism in libraries, but I just don't have the time for that.  Then I thought about posting some links I found interesting, but there was only one that I found.

SO I'm going to post about my insane schedule these next couple of months.  This will not only explain why I'm broke and behind on... everything really, but also what to expect as far as updates are concerned in the next few months.  (Honestly this entry is simply here right now because I feel like it's been too long since I last posted anything.)

  • April 6th & 7th - My dad's birthday weekend.  Includes dinner to Cracker Barrel on Sunday evening.
  • April 13th & 14th - Free as of right now, but I have plans to fill this weekend with much-needed friend time.
  • April 20th - Seeing Thoroughly Modern Millie at Papermill Playhouse in Millburn, NJ.
  • April 27th - Ladies' Spring Conference featuring Pasty Clairmont at Hawthorne Gospel Church.
  • May 4th & 5th -  Food Book Fair in NYC.  Not definite yet that I'm going, but it's a possibility.
  • May 9th - Lindsey Stirling concert at the Wellmont Theatre in Montclair, NJ.
  • May 10th - Brian Regan comedy show at Bergen PAC in Englewood, NJ.
  • May 12th to 19th - Vacation in Disney World.
  • May 24th to 26th - Dan Stone retreat in Dalton, PA.
  • May 29th to June 1st - Book Expo America in NYC.
I'm sure I'm missing something.  And there are always the last-minute, not-set-in-stone things that will come up each week.  But as excited as I am for the awesome things happening these next two months, I'm honestly looking forward to June, a month I hope to use to recover from April & May.  And to do some serious catching up on my TBR list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I always appreciate reading what you have to say.