Friday, January 11, 2013

2013 Debut Author Challenge

This year I've decided to participate in a reading challenge.  Usually, reading challenges and I do no get along well, but I think I'll be able to complete this one.

The Debut Author Challenge is hosted by Hobbitsies, and is intended to give new authors exposure, as well as help readers find new books.  I'm one of those people who had no idea what new books were coming out last year, so I really like the idea of this challenge.




The Rules
  • You have to read and review at least twelve debut books.
  • You have one year to complete the challenge.
  • The books must be young adult and/or middle-grade.
  • The books must be the author's young adult and/or middle-grade debut.
I'm excited for this challenge because I actually have a bunch of 2013 debut books on my crazy TBR list.  For January, I'm going to start with the following:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I always appreciate reading what you have to say.