Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My favorite season

Fall is absolutely my favorite season of the year.  The temperatures are no longer hot & humid, but cool & crisp (with the exception of the freak blizzard this past Halloween weekend).  The leaves are beautiful reds & yellows, and Nanowrimo threatens to take over my life.  But best of all, the fall TV season has brought me wonderful & addicting new shows.

This fall, I have a TV show to watch almost every night of the week, which is a first for me.  I used to just catch up on a couple of shows on Hulu, or wait for a series to come out on DVD before seeing it.  But this lovely new satellite TV we have has made way too many shows and channels available to me.  My current schedule is:

Sunday
  • Once Upon a Time (ABC, 8pm)
  • Various Masterpiece specials (PBS, 9pm)
  • Leverage (TNT, 9pm)
  • Pan Am (ABC, 10pm)
Monday
  • Terra Nova (FOX, 8pm)
  • Castle (ABC, 10pm)
Tuesday
  • New Girl (FOX, 9pm)
  • Unforgettable (CBS, 10pm)
Wednesday
  • Psych (USA, 10pm)
Thursday
  • Person of Interest (CBS, 9pm)
Friday
  • Chuck (NBC, 8pm)
  • Grimm (NBC, 9pm)
SaturdayI'M FREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I always appreciate reading what you have to say.