Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Barely a review

Title: V, Season 1
Category: TV/Science fiction
Medium: TV
Rating: N/A

This really doesn't count as a real review, as there have only been four episodes so far, but I just had to give a shout-out to this show. They have mastered the art of the cliffhanger. At the end of every episode, I could not wait until the next Tuesday, and when they announced in November that they wouldn't return until March... I thought I was going to die. But I didn't, and the newest episode is on tonight! If you haven't seen the first few episodes, visit Hulu and catch up. If you've seen them already, it's worth watching again as a recap. And don't forget- ABC 10pm! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I always appreciate reading what you have to say.