Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NaNoWriMo!

November is National Novel Writing Month, and this year, I'm participating. I have 30 days to write a novel of 50,000 words. Which means that this blog will be majorly neglected this month. I will try to post some excerpts, and give some updates on the word count, especially since this is Reading, Writing, and Anything but Arithmetic. But it also means that my reading and movie watching are going to be put on hold for the most part too. So all of the Netflix reviews must be done today, and each review will only be 50 words, no more, no less. A mini challenge for the blog.

The book I will be attempting to write is Help! I Married a Movie Star or How I Survived My Celebrity Wedding. It's going to be a humorous look at how the average girl copes with being thrown into the spotlight by dating and marrying a celebrity, and how all of her original plans for her wedding end up changing because her husband-to-be is famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I always appreciate reading what you have to say.