Thursday, October 15, 2009

A new medium - Netflix

At the end of last month, I signed up for Netflix, so now I will have lots of movies to review. I'm still trying to decide if I want to review every movie I watch, or just the ones I'm seeing for the first time. So far I've seen (on my own account; my parents have their own):
  • Pride and Prejudice (2005 Kiera Knightley version)
  • Tron
  • Under the Tuscan Sun
  • Shelley Duvall's Faerie Tale Theater (Episodes 1-4)
  • Once Upon a Mattress
  • The Mirror Has Two Faces
The newest group of movies coming in today are:
  • As You Like It
  • Kiss Me Goodbye
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic
I'm thinking I'll just review the ones that are brand new to me. I'm worried I might get mixed up and double-up on movies that I've seen before. Which means that of all the movies I listed above, only Under the Tuscan Sun will NOT get a review. That means I better get back on track with these reviews, or I'm going to fall so far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I always appreciate reading what you have to say.